Monday, June 11, 2007

My Garden in Pictures

-
A few things growing and blooming in my garden today, (enlarge any image by clicking on it):

Pulmonaria sp.
-

variegated Solomon's Seal
-

periwinkle embraces an oak tree knot
-

A couple of Campanulas
-

Black-eyed Susans
-

I cannot remember what this is or when I planted it, but I like it!
-

Shasta Daisy
-

Daylily
-

Daylily 'Destined to See'
-

Hydrangea 'Nikko Blue'
(pink, no doubt, because of container soil's neutral pH)

-

Hollyhock
-

And finally, I've got some kind of huge, freakish fungus growing in my oak tree bed:


It would be pretty, if it weren't so creapy.
-

3 Comments:

At 9:02 AM, Blogger Robin said...

Your garden is AMAZING!! That fungi is not so creapy!

 
At 8:10 PM, Blogger LBP said...

Hello Neighbor! I am from VA too! Your flowers are amazing! I have started working on a garden in my back yard area, slow go but I'm getting there!

Love your beautiful blog!

 
At 9:48 PM, Blogger Iowa Gardening Woman said...

I am glad to see I am not the only person who takes pictures of mushrooms, they fascinate me.

Those tomatoes like mighty tasty, can't wait for our first one.

Lovely photos.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home