Sunday, March 04, 2007

Happy Crocuses

-
I still need to upload photos and a description of last week's flower show, but in the meantime, feast your eyes upon these spring beauties:


It's been in the low 40's and blustery-windy today, so it doesn't feel much like spring, but, I'll take a patch of blooming crocuses any day!

Oh, and I took the plunge and ordered the New Millennium delphinium plants I was thinking about.

I ordered:
from Graceful Gardens. They're due to arrive in mid-April, which will be perfect planting time, I think. I just need to get that bed prepared, in about a month's time.

Crossing my fingers for a cool, wet summer.

(A gardener is nothing, if not hopeful!)

:-)
-

1 Comments:

At 7:47 AM, Blogger Art & Disorder said...

Hello Mary,

The wonderful photos are congratulations.
BRASIL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home