Thursday, February 22, 2007

Just a tiny taste...

Today I spent a large portion of my day downtown at the Convention Center, attending the Maymont Flower & Garden show. Here are just a few images I captured while there:





Actually, this last picture is from my own humble flower bed:


I took lots of pictures today, and want to write a lengthy review of the event here, but the extended report will have to wait, because I leave town tomorrow for three days. Full disclosure will be given sometime next week.

Happy Gardening!
***

Edited 4/28/07 to add:

I never did get around to writing a detailed review of the flower show, but I did upload more pictures to Flickr - click here to view them.
-

1 Comments:

At 7:40 PM, Blogger Gotta Garden said...

Hi Mary! I was at Maymont yesterday, too!! Wasn't it fun! Love your pictures!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home