Thursday, February 15, 2007

Signs of Spring?

-
Hellebore, aka "Lenten Rose"
-

inside the Hellebore
-

A momma squirrel nesting, perhaps?
-

(More of my "Squirrel Hollow" pictures can be found here.)

Not that I'm eager for Spring just yet, when we haven't yet had a good snow around these parts this winter. But, it's always nice to see things blooming.

Next week is the 18th annual Maymont Flower & Garden Show, and Spring won't follow far behind that event. If all goes well, I'll attend and take some pictures to post here. Stay tuned!
-

3 Comments:

At 4:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just love hellebores and your photography is lovely.

 
At 12:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!! I didn't know about this blog! Love it! Great pics! Have you heard of Hellebores Day at Pine Knot Farm near Clarksville??It's held just one or two weekends in the Spring. Draws quite a crowd.

 
At 11:47 PM, Blogger Suzy said...

Love the photo of the squirrel!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home