Thursday, June 10, 2004

Ahhhhh... Zanfel

Well, I'm convinced -- this stuff does work for poison ivy relief. Four days ago I had ever-increasing blisters doing a blitz-krieg march across my hands, my arms, my stomach, my legs, and the itching was driving me to distraction. Today I am in healing mode. The blisters have gone down, there are no new "outbreaks", and the terrible, endless itching was gone pretty much after the first use of Zanfel. I do still have some minor itching, but that is the healing-skin type of itch, and I can definitely live with that. I don't need to wear bandaids anymore, which is also a bonus.

A friend told me recently that her "miracle-cure" for poison ivy is that stuff called "Icy-Hot", which you can find at the drugstore on the pain-relief aisle with the ace bandages and what-not. I may give it a whirl after my next bout, but I do like my Zanfel now. I found it for half-price on ebay, so I bought three tubes of it and am ready to strike, early on in my next inevitable poison ivy outbreak.

1 Comments:

At 3:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mary,
Thank you for sharing your experience with Zanfel. We truly believe that Zanfel can improve the quality of life for anyone who is experiencing issues assoicated with poison ivy, oak, or sumac. If anyone would like additional information on identifying these plants, or on poison ivy prevention and treatment please call me at
1-800-401-4002, menu option one. You can also email me at dboelman@zanfel.com

Dan Boelman RN, BSN
Customer Service Manager
Zanfel Laboratories, Inc.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home